property for sale in Spain

Spain new and resale property Properties for sale in Spain
The Global Property Group - The GPG
Email:         International: 0044 1457 833083        

Spain property for sale in Spain


property Spain new and resale property


property Price From: €0     To: € 999,999,999     Conversion: 1.00 : €1

Properties 31 to 45 of 7235

Apartment   |   Commercial   |   Plot/land   |   Town house   |   Villa

main property image Plot - Land in Costa Blanca South
Location:Comunidad Valenciana, Costa Blanca South, Villena
Style:Resale Plot - Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €20,900
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot - Land in Costa Calida
Location:Murcia, Costa Calida, Abanilla
Style:Resale Plot - Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €20,995
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot - Land in Costa Blanca North
Location:Comunidad Valenciana, Costa Blanca North, Monovar
Style:Resale Plot - Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €20,995
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot - Land in Cuenca
Location:Castile-La Mancha, Cuenca, Zarza de Tajo
Style:Resale Plot - Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €21,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot - Land in Costa Blanca North
Location:Comunidad Valenciana, Costa Blanca North, Pinoso
Style:Resale Plot - Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €21,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Commercial in Costa Blanca South
Location:Comunidad Valenciana, Costa Blanca South, Crevillente
Style:Resale Commercial
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €21,300
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot - Land in Costa Blanca North
Location:Comunidad Valenciana, Costa Blanca North, Pinoso
Style:Resale Plot - Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €21,995
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot - Land in Costa Blanca North
Location:Comunidad Valenciana, Costa Blanca North, Pinoso
Style:Resale Plot - Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €21,995
>>> more details >>>
main property image Apartment in Costa Blanca South
Location:Comunidad Valenciana, Costa Blanca South, La Mata
Style:Resale Apartment
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €22,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot - Land in Costa Calida
Location:Murcia, Costa Calida, Abanilla
Style:Resale Plot - Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €22,950
>>> more details >>>
main property image Villa - Townhouse in Costa Blanca North
Location:Comunidad Valenciana, Costa Blanca North, Pinoso
Style:Resale Villa - Townhouse
Bedrooms:2
Price from: €22,994
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot - Land in In land Murcia
Location:Murcia, In land Murcia, Jumilla
Style:Resale Plot - Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €22,995
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot - Land in In land Murcia
Location:Murcia, In land Murcia, Jumilla
Style:Resale Plot - Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €22,995
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot - ruin in Costa del Sol
Location:Andalucia, Costa del Sol, Cortes de la Fronte..
Style:Resale Plot - ruin
Bedrooms:3
Price from: €23,000
>>> more details >>>
main property image Plot - Land in Costa Blanca South
Location:Comunidad Valenciana, Costa Blanca South, Salinas
Style:Resale Plot - Land
Bedrooms:0
Price from: €23,995
>>> more details >>>
15 properties found1

Contact The Global Property Group
 

Options

 
 

Enquiry

Title *
First Name *
Last Name *
Phone *
Email *
Hot property email sign-up
Enquiry
* required      
 

Helpful Articles

Jan 2006 - Spanish Property Market News >>>

Malaga Airport >>>