Click images to enlarge:
|Location:||Reggio di Calabria, Bianco|
|Bedrooms:||1 - 1|
|Size:||42 sq m to 63 sq m|
|Views:||Countryside, Gardens, Mountains, Sea|
|Near By:||Airport, Bars and Restaurants, Beach, Beach - Front Line, Car Hire, Children´s Playpark, Equestrian Centre, Hospital, Marina, Nature Park, Nightlife, Sailing, School, Scuba Diving, Shops, Town Centre, Walking Trails|
|Features:||Below Market Value, Furniture Packs Available, Low Deposit, Parking, Solarium/roof terrace, Storage Room, Terrace - balcony|
|Model:||1 bedroom apartment|
* 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in front of fabulous white sandy beach.
* Privileged location: calm and transparent waters just across the road.
* Sea and mountain views from majority of the apartments.
* Gated complex with communal parking spaces.
* Walking distance to the town center.
* Walking distance to a beach restaurant and bars.
* 15 minutes drive from the National Natural Park of Aspromonte.
* Close to Reggio and Lamezia Terme international airports.
Dune Bianche (white dunes) is a very privileged complex due to its unique position: just in front of the lovely white sandy beach of Bianco. The pure soft and clean sandy beach, the transparency and calmness of its waters, and the local fishermen boats situated on the Sea front make of this place a marvellous experience of real Dolce Vita.
Dune Bianche consists of three blocks of apartments in four levels (ground, first, second and top) easily accessible through internal lifts. Each block has its own separate main entrance and there is an intercom panel outside each block in order to communicate with each apartment. Apart from the pedestrians gate, there is also a remote control gate for the entrance of residents cars to the complex.
Majority of the apartments have a Sea view, either lateral or front, and others have also a mountain view. Each apartment has at least two balconies, one accessible through the living room and the other accessible through the main bedroom. Thanks to its southeast orientation, the apartments receive Sun light almost all day.
To talk about Dune Bianche is to talk about the Sea, about the local tradition of ancient fishermen who still nowadays use their wise techniques to bring fresh fish to the Sea promenade in town from where to sell it to local people and tourists. But for those who also love the mountains, Dune Bianche gives you the opportunity to be in the middle of the National Park of Aspromonte just by driving 15 minutes inland. It is in this mountains where you will be able to search for your own funghi porcini (delicious fungus to be cooked with pasta) or some nice wild sparragus; or simply enjoy the grandiosity of Nature in its pures form by following the many walking traks available to you.
Typical options are:
[we can help with flight bookings]
1. Book your own flights. We will take care of the accommodation, transfers, etc. We will refund your flights up to £350 if you buy from us on or soon after the visit.
2. Organise your own flights and accommodation and simply book an appointment with us to see the property. We will refund your flights/accommodation up to £450 if you buy from us on or soon after the visit.
Please let us know the property types and locations you want to visit. Calabria is a large Province and we have property in many areas!
IMPORTANT: We are building a small number of bespoke luxury villas in Calabria. Visits to these are on limited prearranged dates only. They are NOT part of our normal inspection visit. Please contact us for more details
Thinking of renting your property? We provide all our clients with a FREE rental marketing package including:
All this is free to our clients! Contact us for more information.
Please Enquire For More Details
Add email to automatically send these property details to yourself.
Please contact us for further information on this property and location.
Main airport: Lamezia Terme